nettime's_roving_reporter on Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:58:59 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> election correction

   <http://economist.com/printedition/displayStory.cfm?Story_ID=865704>

     In the issues of December 16th 2000 to November 10th 2001, we
     may have given the impression that George Bush had been
     legally and duly elected president of the United States. We
     now understand that this may have been incorrect, and that the
     election result is still too close to call. _The Economist_
     apologises for any inconvenience.