Announcer on Wed, 19 Dec 2001 01:41:33 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Publications [x12]

Table of Contents:

   around the world for paranoiac net.artist + superstar + dotcomnetbiztvetc123 in
     jimpunk <jim@jimpunk.com>

   Your personal and social use of email.
     Della Drees <della@3scompany.co.uk>(by way of richard barbrook)

   V2_Lab: Website Jheronimus Bosch wins EuroPrix 2001
     Nat Muller <Nathalie.Muller@skynet.be>

   Fwd: [spectre] project hope - invitation - call for works
     domiziana <domiziana@nexus.it>

   BeeHive 4:3 Now Online
     "Talan Memmott" <talan@memmott.org>

   M/C: New Issue Now Online: 'work' / Issue Topics for 2002
     "M/C - A Journal of Media and Culture" <mc@media-culture.org.au>

   ephemera vol 1, no 4 (nov 2001)
     Steffen Bohm <s.g.bohm@warwick.ac.uk>

   M/C Calls for Contributors: 'fear' issue and other issues in 2002
     "M/C - A Journal of Media and Culture" <mc@media-culture.org.au>

   videowork
     computer fine arts <doron@computerfinearts.com>

   Interfaces
     Are Flagan <areflagan@mac.com>

   [i love u] thoughts are free - dec. 2001
     brainstorm <brainstorm@i-love-u.ch>

   cfp: Digital Creativity - Generative Computation and the Arts
     Paul Brown <paul@paul-brown.com>