Nettime mailing list archives

<nettime> Open Dialog
Drazen Pantic on Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:04:50 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Open Dialog

I would like to open discussion on nettime about building an IT
architecture that promotes trans-civilizational dialog (if
possible at all). Sketch of my concept paper is on

Other similar articles are on my Wiki page:

#  more info: majordomo {AT} bbs.thing.net and "info nettime-l" in the msg body
#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nettime {AT} bbs.thing.net