nettime's digest on Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:19:02 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Palestina [2x]

Table of Contents:

   Re: <nettime> palestiniana opera]
     WoNereH@aol.com

    An online protest again Israeli military action in the West Bank
     "ricardo dominguez" <rdom@thing.net>

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:47:50 EDT
From: WoNereH@aol.com
Subject: Re: <nettime> palestiniana opera]

In a message dated 4/14/02 10:10:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nettime@bbs.thing.net writes:

> We must organize against the seige of Palestinian people by the
> Israeli army. Our silence implicates us in the genocide.

Are you spreading lies or do you have proof of this so-called genocide?
Why don't you ask Arafat why he forced Israel's hand, while they tried and
tried to get a peace agreement?  Why not ask Arafat why he keeps hundreds
of millions of dollars for himself while his people are so poor?  Why not
ask Arafat why he is working with Saddam to keep the world's attention
diverted while he prepares for war?  Yes, Israel is occupying land they
won in a war they didn't start.  They'd like to give it back, but there
are no takers.  The Palestinian people are being tricked, not by Israel,
but by their pathetic excuse for a leader, Arafat.  Your hatred is no
excuse for ignorance.

DG