geert lovink on Sun, 21 Apr 2002 14:25:10 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Roger Clarke: Personal Notes on Computers, Freedom & Privacy Conf.

From: "Roger Clarke" <Roger.Clarke@xamax.com.au>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 3:42 PM

Computers, Freedom & Privacy is an annual conference at which people
consider and argue about laws, policies and practices affecting
computers, information infrastructure, cyberspace and anything
related to them.

The 2002 event has just concluded in San Francisco.

Each time I attend, I publish my notes on what I thought about it.

They're now up at:
http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/DV/NotesCFP02.html

Feel free to pass this email on to people who are likely to be interested.

--

Roger Clarke   http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/

Xamax Consultancy Pty Ltd, 78 Sidaway St, Chapman ACT 2611 AUSTRALIA
                 Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916
mailto:Roger.Clarke@xamax.com.au            http://www.xamax.com.au/

Visiting Fellow Department of Computer Science
The Australian National University
Canberra  ACT  0200 AUSTRALIA
Information Sciences Building Room 211
Tel:  +61  2  6125 3666