integer on Sat, 27 Apr 2002 19:58:06 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ WTO.0+74

\\ U:TURN - IRCAM

Hello,

My name is Netochka Nezvanova. I am the Director
of Leaves and Petals at the Steim Institute in Netherlands,
flamboyant scientist and young girl.

I have developed a very flexible and elastic
realtime/non-realtime audio library for MAX entitled WTO.0+74.

Unlike all others, WTO.0+74 isn't based on PD (ie. it isn't licensed of course) and
obviously it is less linear than PD/MSP because Miller Puckette is an (aging) man
whilst I am a (young) girl.

I mention aging and young for they reflekt reality
but the absence of, would not the balance of springiness greatly alter -
a man may give life for a dekade or so (and Miller Puckette has),
but a woman gives beautiful life throughout her lifetime (I have only begun).

I desire to know whether Ircam wishes to license and distribute WTO.0+74
[Ircam gains exclusive distribution rights for my desires + responsibilities else where rest]
alongside NATO.0+55 and MAX, as a bundle and separately.

I am aware that Cycling74 maintains a monopoly on MAX but also
I am aware that many people are very sickened by Cycling74's criminal activities
and would prefer to compute independently. (the young \+\ stylish generation at least)

Two years ago you have denied my request for MAX.
I have at the time indicated that MAX was outdated and ugly and would only become
more so under the aesthetically impoverished and aged Cycling74 male monopoly. This is
readily evident but impending software releases and lawsuits will make matters worse.

A reconsideration of my initial request is thus due.

Vänliga hälsningar, NN

-
-
-

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com

                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!
   n  r  .   5        !!!      http://steim.nl/leaves/petalz