knowbotic.research on Thu, 9 May 2002 20:56:49 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: PUBLIC DOMAIN SCANNER [x2]

digested@nettime

   Re: [rohrpost]  PUBLIC DOMAIN SCANNER
     "knowbotic.research" <krcf@khm.de>

   Re: <nettime> PUBLIC DOMAIN SCANNER
     "knowbotic.research" <krcf@khm.de>

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 10:48:42 +0200
From: "knowbotic.research" <krcf@khm.de>
Subject: Re: [rohrpost]  PUBLIC DOMAIN SCANNER

>unitedwehack.ath.cx
>
>All 1549 scanned ports on  (209.73.19.97) are: UNfiltered

May 5 21:00:34 on open scanner:

May 5 21:00:23 snd sshd[16010]: fatal: Read from socket failed: Connection
reset by peer

netname: CABLECOM-MAIN-NET descr: Cablecom GmbH descr: Zuerich
May 5 21:00:34 snd sshd[16032]: Failed password for illegal user su from
217.162.194.136 port 1116

May 5 21:00:39 snd sshd[16032]: fatal: Read from socket failed: Connection
reset by peer
May 6 06:14:11 snd sshd[31593]: Did not receive identification string from
211.124.245.7

Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
May 7 12:18:46 snd sshd[14426]: Did not receive identification string from
210.0.210.16

[Network Name] CWO-NET g. [Organization] City Wave Osaka Inc.
May 7 19:03:56 snd sshd[28072]: Did not receive identification string from
211.124.245.7

Freie Universitaet Berlin
May 7 19:26:24 snd sshd[31515]: Bad protocol version identification 'QUIT'
from 160.45.155.53
May 7 19:27:27 snd sshd[31728]: Did not receive identification string from
160.45.155.53

netname: DOM-NET descr: digital online media Gmbh descr: Bismarckstr. 60
descr: D-50672 Koeln
May 7 21:07:02 snd sshd[11961]: Bad protocol version identification '^D'
from 194.77.86.7