office on Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:47:34 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> SPAM and the Patent System

>What a horrible idea! And even worst : its a practical one ! We may see soon
>somebody accusing us that we are not spamming the "right way".
>
>Or even that we are using the spam of an "author" without his permit!
>
>Spam is freedom: intellectual property is slavery.

Free artists but a hell of a lot of cleaning up after us by everyone else.

Eventually, spam will actually be its own demise though.  (a virus
(literally, not just computers) that does more harm than good for its
host finally dies out)   Oh well, we'll have fun while it lasts.

judson

PLASMA STUDII
http://plasmastudii.org
223 E 10th Street