Announcer on Tue, 2 Jul 2002 02:50:04 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Events [9x]

Table of Contents:

   seeking administrative intern.
     doron <doron@computerfinearts.com>

   since 1994
     { brad brace } <bbrace@eskimo.com>

   IMPORTANT MEDIA ART SEMINAR DONE IN PERU
     ATA Cultural <cultural@ata.org.pe>

   Free exchange of AIDS/HIV programming between radio stations worldwide
     "OneWorld.net" <media@oneworld.net>

   Dramatical N.N.
     Grethe Melby <melby@kunst.no>

   Fwd: this is really cool art