Announcer on Sun, 4 Aug 2002 20:52:59 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [x8]

Table of Contents:

   search for statistic
     "- G a r r e t t -" <garrett_44@hotmail.com>

   7th WSEAS CSCC International Multiconference
     "K.Ioannou" <ioannou@vip.gr>

   Please announce: Year Zero One presents: the Splash Page Project August 1 - Octo
     Year Zero One <splash@year01.com>

   Fwd: Out of Ground Zero
     bc <human@electronetwork.org>

   opportunity
     Simon Biggs <simon@littlepig.org.uk>

   open_digi > fighting BRADYS eviction > Friday, August 2nd
     atty@no-such.com (atty)

   call for submissions for studentship
     Simon Biggs <simon@littlepig.org.uk>

   New Media Curator  (Pavilion,  Leeds)