Announcer on Mon, 19 Aug 2002 06:04:05 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [9x]

Table of Contents:

   for announcments: Call for ACOUSTIC.SPACE texts
     Rasa Smite <rasa@parks.lv>

   Call for Entries - digitalBIEDERMEIER
     "Peter Steinberger" <ps@dvision.at>

   Stiglitz interview up
     Doug Henwood <dhenwood@panix.com>

   http://meta.am/   -   gell
     m e t a <meta@meta.am>

   Delivering Culture Online
     "Lachlan Brown" <lachlan@london.com>

   International Festival in MOONGOLIA
     "ICES" <ices@mongol.net>

   re:combo - call for noises
     "h.d.mabuse" <mabuse@manguebit.org.br>

   New Online Graduate Course in Information Aesthetics
     carolyn guertin <cguertin@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>

   open_digi > AROUND US > post BRADYS
     atty@no-such.com (atty)