Announcer on Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:59:16 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [x7]

Table of Contents:

   ANN: call for papers
     Adrian Miles <adrian.miles@uib.no>

   cfp: Life 5.0 awards
     Rafael Lozano-Hemmer <rafael@csi.com>

   Delivering Culture Online
     "Lachlan Brown" <lachlan@london.com>

   Appointment of Project Co-Ordinator for exStream
     "home" <home@i-space.org>

   MUZIQUOLOGY
     =?iso-8859-1?Q?eyescratch=81?=  <eyescratch@terminal.cz>

   Immediate requirement for software developers for Bonn on behalf of German compa
     "Helmut Beren" <development@rockwelldatacorp.com>

   Roberta Breitmore Named National Chairwoman
     US Department of Art & Technology <press@usdept-arttech.net>