nettime's service industry on Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:09:09 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: nettime> nett!me heavy industries digest

Table of Contents:

   polyindustrias pro-forma invoice
     Jonathan Lukens <jon@infopollen.net>

   [industrial revolution 2]
     "Lachlan Brown" <lachlan@london.com>

   Which Nettime review is best?
     "Lachlan Brown" <lachlan@london.com>

   Sites that Link to Nettime
     "Lachlan Brown" <lachlan@london.com>

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:17:50 -0400
From: Jonathan Lukens <jon@infopollen.net>
Subject: polyindustrias pro-forma invoice

<
Lachlan Brown Wrote:

>The people who read Nettime are primarily involved
>in the industry. I think Nettime should become more
>of an industry list.
>
>There are lists that handle the creative and critical
>aspects with greater focus. Industry issues public/private
>sectors are not discussed with such focus.

Completely apologist. Mr. Brown obviously doesnt go far enough. Nettime
should be for Industry Insiders exclusively, in time, we can discuss a
multi-tiered approach, based on evaluative online tests, that will allow
us to separate into a Class-A, Class-B, and Class-C lists based up on
degrees of insidertude.