nettime's_anti_war_dig on Sat, 21 Sep 2002 13:13:56 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> planners, signers + reporters x3[unamity,rjoly,Ododita]

   Secret Bush Plan for Global Domination!
     =?iso-8859-1?q?Millennium=20Twain?= <unamity@yahoo.co.uk>

   not in our name
     Richard Joly <rjoly@cam.org>

   Fwd: [corp-focus] The Bush Victory in Iraq
     Ododita@aol.com

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 04:06:08 +0100 (BST)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Millennium=20Twain?= <unamity@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Secret Bush Plan for Global Domination!

>From the "Sunday Herald" (Scotland)
http://www.sundayherald.com/

Bush Presidency part of Campaign for Global Domination
by American Right-Wing!!

By Neil Mackay

A SECRET blueprint for US global domination reveals
that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a
premeditated attack on Iraq to secure 'regime
change' even before he took power in January 2001.
The blueprint, uncovered by the Sunday Herald, for the
creation of a 'global Pax Americana' was drawn up for
Dick Cheney (now vice- president), Donald Rumsfeld
(defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's
deputy), George W Bush's younger brother Jeb and Lewis
Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The
document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences:
Strategies, Forces And Resources For A New Century,
was written in September 2000 by the neo-conservative
think-tank Project for the New American Century
(PNAC).

The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take
military control of the Gulf region whether or not
Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United
States has for decades sought to play a more permanent
role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved
conflict with Iraq provides the immediate
justification, the need for a substantial American
force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the
regime of Saddam Hussein.'

The PNAC document supports a 'blueprint for
maintaining global US pre-eminence, preventing the
rise of a great power rival, and shaping the
international security order in line with American
principles and interests'.

This 'American grand strategy' must be advanced for
'as far into the future as possible', the report says.
It also calls for the US to 'fight and
decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theatre
wars' as the 'core mission' to world subservience.

The report describes American armed forces abroad as
'the cavalry on the new American frontier'. The PNAC
blueprint supports an earlier document written
by Wolfowitz and Libby that said the US must
constantly 'discourage advanced industrial nations
from challenging our leadership, or even aspiring to a
larger regional or global role'.

The secret PNAC report also:

1) refers to 'controlling' key allies such as the UK
as 'the most effective and efficient means of
exercising American global leadership';

2) describes peace-keeping missions as 'demanding
American political leadership rather than that of the
United Nations';

3) reveals worries throughout the right-wing and in
the administration that Europe could rival the USA;

4) says 'even should Saddam pass from the scene' bases
in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will remain permanently --
despite domestic opposition in the Gulf
regimes to the stationing of US troops -- as Iran can
be manipulated to appear to be 'as large a threat to
US interests as Iraq has';

5) spotlights Nepal and China for 'regime changes'
saying 'it is time to increase the presence of
American forces in southeast Asia'. This, it says, may
lead to 'American and allied power providing the spur'
to the process of encirclement and American control of
China;

6) calls for the creation of 'US Space Forces', to
dominate space, and the total control of cyberspace to
prevent 'enemies' using the internet against
the US;

7) hints that, despite threatening war against Iraq
for developing weapons of mass destruction, the US may
consider deploying even more biological weapons in
decades to come. It says: 'New methods of attack' --
electronic, 'non-lethal', biological -- will be more
widely available ... combat likely will take place in
new dimensions, in space, cyberspace, and witht the
newest generations of microbes... 'advanced forms of
biological warfare' that can 'target' specific
genotypes 'may transform biological warfare from the
realm of terror to a politically useful tool';

8) and pinpoints North Korea, Libya, Syria and Iran as
dangerous regimes and says their existence justifies
the creation of a 'world-wide command-and-control
system'.

Tam Dalyell, the Labour MP, father of the House of
Commons and one of the leading rebel voices against
war with Iraq, said: 'This is garbage from right-wing
think-tanks stuffed with chicken-hawks -- men who have
never seen the horror of war but are in love with the
idea of war. Men like Cheney, who were draft-dodgers
in the Vietnam war.

'This is a blueprint for US world domination -- a new
world order of their making. These are the thought
processes of fantasist Americans who want to
control the world. I am appalled that a British Labour
Prime Minister should have got into bed with a crew
which has this moral standing.'