Announcer on Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:48:31 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [16x]

Table of Contents:

   Call for Proposals Playing Field
     "Marieke Istha" <istha@montevideo.nl>

   Personify.tv - (second attempt)
     "David Goldschmidt" <dgoldsch@tampabay.rr.com>

   job posting, replay by mail only.
     JSalloum@aol.com

   Rhizome ArtBase--<__lo-y. > is online
     "<__lo-y. >" <loy@myrealbox.com>

   human hell
     "David Goldschmidt" <dgoldsch@tampabay.rr.com>

   argentina solidarity
     todos <quesevayantodos@gn.apc.org>

   CityState Surveillance Event - Audio Online...
     s|a|m <sam@myspinach.org>

   ___ R E A L T O K Y O  MAIL MAGAZINE  Vol. 97___
     OZAKI Tetsuya <ozaki@blue.ocn.ne.jp>

   No war in Iraq - A little network against the war
     "[deletia]" <deletia@acidlife.com>

   Call for Papers - Historicising Digital Art
     Paul Brown <paul@paul-brown.com>

   Medi@terra 2002 - Call for projects - DEADLINE 20 October 2002
     "via dimos dimitriou" <addfield@ath.forthnet.gr>

   Barcelona - *digital-is-not-analog @CCCB*
     "[d-i-n-a]" <dina@d-i-n-a.net>

   radio updates
     Doug Henwood <dhenwood@panix.com>

   year zero (for announcer)
     matthew fuller <matt@axia.demon.co.uk>

   job_announcement
     off <off@saunalahti.fi>

   Colloque international Artmedia VIII  =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22_De_l=27esthÈtique_de_la
     press@webnetmuseum.org (Presse WNM)