nettime's_spamkritik on Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:23:18 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Call for discussion!

Good evening

I found your email ad in your web page. You already uses the NET for your
purposes. That's right.  I wanted to invite you for a discussion about the
growing role of the Internet and their perspective in our and your life.  If
you are interested in this topic, just send an email to:
___________@_____.__.__ with the subject line "the future of Internet!".