Announcer on Wed, 14 May 2003 17:46:40 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Events [18x]

Table of Contents:

    Soundscapes, NCPA, Mumbai,
     "::bea:" <bea@nungu.com>

   sound performances | 13 may, smart project space
     "SMART Project Space" <info@smartprojectspace.net>

   ZKM/Exhibition banquet. Metabolism and Communication
     Andrea Buddensieg <buddensieg@zkm.de>

   FREE Events at LMCC--this week!
     "Erin Donnelly" <EDonnelly@LMCC.NET>

   Antoine Schmitt's nanos tour (next in your street... )
     Louise Desrenards <louise.desrenards@free.fr>

   summercourse on technologies in performance art
     Manon Braat <Manon.Braat@AMSU.edu>

   =?iso-8859-1?Q?Convivial_x_art____(passdocoff_II_)?=
     "=?iso-8859-1?Q?passdocartweb@libero.it?=" <passdocartweb@libero.it>

   DIGITAL LEARNING CYBERSALON <13.05.2003> & LEGACY EXHIBITION <12-14.05.2003> wit
     richard barbrook <richard@hrc.wmin.ac.uk>

   [ZEROGLAB] ZEROGLAB NANOFESTIVAL UPDATES 5/8/03
     "Karoly Toth" <are@xs4all.nl>

   summercourse!
     Manon Braat <Manon.Braat@AMSU.edu>

   Planetwork Conference:  Networking a Sustainable Future
     2000list@planetwork.net

   Peam2003, Electronics in Art and Art in Electronics
     Alessandro Ludovico <a.ludovico@neural.it>

   kapelica gallery > terror=decor, a series of panels: Torino-Beirut-New York
     jurij krpan <jurij.krpan@kapelica.org>

   "M-MULTIMEDIA"
     "Lorenzo Taiuti" <md3169@mclink.it>

   Taller: La interfaz objetual como herramienta de  creaci =?ISO-8859-1?B?8w==?=n
     Kepa Landa <kepa@medialabmadrid.org>

   ||BARCELONA MEDIA_SPACE INVADERS||
     Olivier Schulbaum <olivierschulbaum@platoniq.net>

   Makrolab@Venice