ctgr-pavu.com on Fri, 16 May 2003 01:26:07 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> New Steps

dear olia,
dear friends,

pavu.com follows with much attentive fingers the evolution of Data
either in screensides or traditional showplaces.
Diplomatic contacts have yet been enterprised under the direction of
Picard Quartet to developpe new options for the Saint Laurent bench
physical digital demonstration heating purpose.

Meanwhile, pav.com is proud to announce a next step in net.art
practice in physical places that will be inaugurated in NYC the very
next monthes.

waiting for the starters, pavu.com invites you to "vous faire la main
avec" (pronounce "thumbs practice") net.art and it's physical
exhibiting effects with it's famous EPIC unit.
http://pavu.com/epic

we know that net.art daily and traditional exhibition practices are
seeking for a solid ground to polarize and reinforce their mutual
convictions, and believe us, we are already plining the next route to
offer you genuine and efficient solutions.

wishing you the best always,

the pavu.com team
hyttp://pavu.com
-/ bend0ving the 15th station ! /-

Le jeudi, 15 mai 2003, à 06:53 Europe/Paris, olia lialina a écrit :

> Subject:
>              New Steps
>         Date:
>              Fri, 09 May 2003 09:52:20 +0200
>        From:
>              olia lialina <olialia@teleportacia.org>
>          To:
>              nettime-l@bbs.thing.net
>

> There was a new step made recently in net art exhibiting practice.
> By NY Digital Salon. Actually two steps.
 <...>