nettime's_spam_kr!k!t on Tue, 20 May 2003 09:26:00 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: dilemma / assistance

Attn : Takashi

I have made this contact to you with the hope that you can help me out
in this my dilemma / problem. I was the personal aide to the Iraqi
minister of education and research. Dr ___ __-______ _____. That died in
the war. Before the war, we had traveled to France to negotiate a
contract payment deal on behalf of the Iraqi government on procurement
and payment of educational materials and components for the ministry,
which entailed him to pay off our customers by cash for onward delivery
of the goods via Turkey. Because of international / UN monetary
restrictions /sanction on Iraqi. Since our entire operating bank
accounts had been frozen.

In gust of this he had cleverly diverted this sum ($28.5m) for himself
and secured it properly with a security vault in Spain for safekeeping.
As he had kept these documents in hidden and secret with my knowledge.

Now that he is Dead and I was able to escape to Egypt for safety on
political asylum with this document with me now. Hence I am left with
these problems of how to recover and collect this fund for re-invest in
a viable venture in your country with your assistance and cooperation.
Because of oblivious traveling restricts and sanctions as an Iraqi.

I would really want us to do this deal together if only you can be
trusted with this information and project. For more details do reach me
via my direct email :  Dear Sir,

[...]

via my direct email : __.___@voila.fr.com for further
instructions and details.

I most remind you that my entire life depends on this fund so please do not
relay this top secret to a third party if you are not interested.for further
instructions and details. I most remind you that my entire life depends on this
fund so please do not relay this top secret to a third party if you are not
interested.

I await you immediate response.

Remain Blessed.

Regards