geert lovink on Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:44:25 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: from the dotcom observatory (january-june 2003)

Appendix to the observatory report (I just found it on google, cached under
www.ipo.com).
June 6, 2003

To all the friends and visitors of IPO.com,

It was a few days and 6 years ago that IPO.com was founded. In that time we
have tracked the equity markets during the glory days of the Internet and
through the darker days of terrorism and recession.

Today the IPO.com website is ceasing publication. We have been privileged to
serve the Internet, Financial, and Venture communities over the past years,
and are pleased to have filled the niche that met at the crossroads of the
"new economy."

I would also like to thank all of the advisors, investors, partners, and
employees that have joined us along the way to make it the experience that
it was.

Farewell and best wishes to all in the future.

Sincerely,

David H. Roberts
Co-Founder & CEO