Bill Spornitz on Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:45:57 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Re: Is nettime MEDIA-FASCIST??

Global emailers;

Talking about *email list moderation* is talking about vanity. It
could be talking about politics, but it's too far afield, so it's
not. It's all about the disappointment of the silence of not being
let into the realm of the distributed. It's the kind of minutae that
we monkeys cling to like butter here on the sun-baked sidewalk.

But Wait! - Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater! Remember,
that bathwater is delivered in the same cultural context as email is,
these days.

Email is the first and the best; blogging is a nice placeholder for
*next*, but next is coming and you can bet it's going to build on
email.

Ummm...

Earnest-and-Longwinded-ly
-b

ps - and the moderators are wise enough to read our rantings,
none-the-weaker, day-by-da <shamelesslyshmoozing>y...