Announcer on Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:09:32 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Events1 [10x]

Table of Contents:

   festival of listening 2003)))
     marc jacquin <phonurgia@wanadoo.fr>

   Venice/Curator lifting running competition
     "Chevalier Thierry Geoffroy" <geoffroy@wanadoo.dk>

   Thomas Munz :: TRANSMEDIALE.03 :: screening + talk at ACMI :: 3.30pm sun 15.06.0
     "Alessio Cavallaro" <alessio@acmi.net.au>

   New series - new competition: call for entries
     "JavaMuseum" <nc-agricowi@netcologne.de>

   jihui - Digital Salon presents Kathleen Brandt + Brian Lonsway,  June 19
     z <z@apiece.net>

   Cincinnati and New York events
     "Svetlana Mintcheva" <svetlana@ncac.org>

   Peformance Video Symposium--call for papers/performances/etc
     Steven Shaviro <shaviro@shaviro.com>

   Negotiations: From a Piece of Land to a Land of Peace - full programme
     Gita Hashemi <gita@ping.ca>

   read_me 2.3 results
     olga goriunova <og@dxlab.org>

   Filmmakers present: Tuesday 10 & 24 june, 20:00 hrs. Smart Cinema
     "SMART Project Space" <info@smartprojectspace.net>