eyescratch on Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:38:09 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> bold bolder more bolder

it seems that hollywood and elsewhere is going through a stage of fear
for the nation. the union. conflict resolution on the pop stage. what
IS the american psyche? sure-di-dur-di global. or is that everybody
else in the conduit?

making a password a painless experience, the touch-pad yields.

So what I think is missing here is gang capitalism 101. Anyone want to
enlighten the masses with a how to manual for bending the rules so that
your culture will be heard?

aren't we opening a snoop hole with all these with spam filters?

I ain't gonna study war no more. - MLK

On Friday I saw Max. A quirky movie with the young Hitler, artist cum
laude. In the last year or so we've seen many comparisons of political
leaders to Hitler. Be it tactics or views, they seem to bubble up when
politicians fail us and the world.

We witness the injection of race into the discourse on Iraq with the
new class of detainees here in the United States of men who are of "the
region".

Rhizome's fame for a price strategy has it's pitfalls.

let a sheik run the net on time, purported as the message by some.

grrr. bunk.