nettime's_spam_kr!k!t on Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:01:44 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> spam: US Army

     [from some spammer]

 Dear Sir/Ma,

 We are teams of American coalition troops writing
 from Baghdad Iraq!

 We are urgently seeking for your willingness to
 secure the below consignments as shown in the
 attached photos!

 The goods were captured here in Baghdad, abandoned
 in one of the Saddam Hussein's Treasure House.
 However, the goods consist of Gold Bars, Gold coins
 and huge amount of fund in the sealed boxes!

 At this moment, we are intending to ship these goods
 outside Iraq for reasons of safekeeping on our
 behalf but due to law and restriction order, we are
 unable to transport the goods to AMERICA that is the
 reason why we are soliciting for your interest to
 assist us in receiving the goods on our behalf
 preferably in Europe.

 We are ready to meet to your demand on this basis
 with our intending 25% of the entire goods either in
 cash or in value.

 Therefore, we will appreciate your effort to reach
 back via email confirming your interest to assist us
 receive the consignment.
 As soon as we receive your positive reply, we shall
 furnish you with further  details.

 Please, note, this issue must be handled with utmost
 confidentiality as to avoid publicity!

 Yours truly.

 Capt. ______ ._  (Team Leader)