Brett Shand on Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:13:49 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Request to Nettime to be part of DISTRIBUTED CREATIVITY online forum with Eyebeam

Like others, I like Nettime in my mailbox just because it is quirky,
undefinable, surprising, creative, thoroughly non-corporate and often
very funny.

On the Eybean website is this:

Eyebeam provides unique opportunities for program, event and
exhibition sponsorship that can demonstrate your company's commitment
to technology as a transformative medium. As a corporate partner with
Eyebeam, your company may receive a variety of benefits including:

Printed recognition,
Press and promotional opportunities,
Hospitality and special entertaining opportunities, and
Benefits for company employees and executives.

The fact that Eyebeam writes this crap is bad enough, but I think they
believe it.

I like Nettime just the way it is. Maybe Ms Rosenberg could organise
it so that every Nettimer "may(!) receive the benefits of" a chocolate
fish, to make the bad taste go away :)

Brett