porculus on Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:23:07 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Arnold at the gates [3x]

> Austria is basking in Mr. Schwarzenegger's California
> triumph. We are enjoying the moment. But although we admire
> Mr. Schwarzenegger for what we are not, unlike Americans,
> we'd never elect him.

yez we in europe we were able to vote for an adolph hitler or jean marie
lepen or heiderz or capo di tutti capi berlu, it'z a a bit more seriouz &
well hung than to vote for zuch understudy & girly knickerz leather panz,
that is filth to consum here cause it'z gmo feed, what get soft in the
brain.. plus permit i sez, being well inform, terminator would never read
such heavy mafioso as ricardo or smith & wesson his cold hand hitman or ze
crack dealer milton friedman except on their death anoncement