Richard Joly on Sun, 30 Nov 2003 05:52:24 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Re: Governing Hollywood Style

>Wag the Turkey
>Surprise Thanksgiving Dinner at 6 AM?
>By WAYNE MADSEN
..SNIP...
>Force One touched down at Baghdad International Airport, under cover of
>darkness, at 5:20 AM Baghdad time. Bush was on the ground for two and a half

I'm confused.

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/data/2003/11/27/20031127_225205_flashbb.
htm

Shows a different time line, Bush being there at Iraq's [local] dinner time

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU NOV 27, 2003 17:00:01 ET XXXXX
HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN: DETAILED REPORT OF BUSH'S SECRET TRIP
**Exclusive**
Trip of the President to Baghdad
Pool Reporter Mike Allen's [WASH POST] Private Notes
Nov. 26 and 27 (Thanksgiving Day), 2003
The President left Waco secretly Wednesday at 8:25 p.m. Eastern (7:25 p.m.
Texan) with a small pool, stopped at Andrews to pick up a few staff and a
few more poolers, change planes and then head to Baghad. Both flights were
what we think of as the normal Air Force One, Boeing 747 with the normal
marking. The President landed in darkness at Baghdad International Airport
at 9:31 a.m. Washington time (5:32 p.m. local) on Thursday, Nov. 27,
Thanksgiving Day. He took off at 12:03 p.m. Eastern time, so was in Baghdad
roughly 2.5 hours.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Does anyone know exactly what time this took place. ?

Richard