nettime's_digesta on Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:15:48 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Geneva03 calling x2 [jamie king, jo van der spek]

   geneva03 WSIS library
     jamie king <jamie@jamie.com>

   Geneva calling
     jo van der spek <jo@xs4all.nl>

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 13:36:02 +0000
From: jamie king <jamie@jamie.com>
Subject: geneva03 WSIS library

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:18:31 +0100
From: jo van der spek <jo@xs4all.nl>
Subject: Geneva calling

bonjour!

list members working in the field of gender issues, open publishing, or
privacy matters
AND are gonna be at WSIS in Geneva
are invited to contact me
in order to exchange with some journalists from the Middle East

I will be their coach from 7 until 13th of december

Jo van der Spek,
radio journalist & tactical media consultant
current project: Radio Reed Flute
http://www.radioreedflute.net

address:
H. Seghersstraat 46