Frederick Noronha (FN) on Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:03:34 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> INTERVIEW-INDIA-GOA: Cyberspace links Goans worldwide (HermanCarneiro)

Needless to say, Goanet has had its friends (Patrice Reimens and others)
from Nettime right from its early days. FN

--
Frederick Noronha    : http://www.fredericknoronha.net  Ph 0091.832.2409490
Freelance Journalist : http://www.bytesforall.org       Ph 0091.832.2409783