dolmensniper on Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:19:23 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> my Alan Sondheim is bigger than yours

     [also To: "CYBERMIND@LISTSERV.AOL.COM" <CYBERMIND@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>,
      "FUTUREC@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU" <FUTUREC@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>,
      "POETICS@LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU" <POETICS@LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU>,
      "POETRYETC@JISCMAIL.AC.UK" <POETRYETC@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>,
      Situationist <situationist@lists.nothingness.org>,
      soft_skinned_space <empyre@lists.cofa.unsw.edu.au>,
      "webartery@yahoogroups.com" <webartery@yahoogroups.com>,
      WRYTING <WRYTING-L@LISTSERV.UTORONTO.CA>]

I want to write an article about Alan Sondheim. every advice is welcome, even
negative ones - i mean if you don't like his works, a constructive e-mail
telling me why you don't feel touched by his writings is of great interest to
me - for instance, David Circumsaw, your opinion is welcome. My aim is to write
about him, but also about how he is perceived and recieved, and i'll try to be
as objective as i can - well, we have done a great piece together, so, i know
you might think i am biased and maybe i am, but...

cyrill.