nettime's_BMOC on Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:29:09 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> fundigested [rosler, jaeger]

Re: <nettime> fundigest [rosler, hopkins]
     martha rosler <navva@earthlink.net>
De/fund/ed digest
     Timothy Jaeger - THING <timjaeger@thing.net>

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 01:30:33 -0500
From: martha rosler <navva@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: <nettime> fundigest [rosler, hopkins]

yes, and when all is said and done, I still need to know WHOM to
approach to obtain funding for, say, German language teaching in...
Alabama?
(Now that we have all proved our rhetorical capabilities... could
someone take me out of my misery and explain the pathway to the
successful completion of that particular maneuver?)
martha