nettime's_spam_kr!k!t on Wed, 16 Mar 2005 06:59:17 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> SPAM: [Transfer]

     [orig From: Lagutin Yuriy <_________@netscape.net>

Hello:

I am Lagutin Yuriy and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former
C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and
confidential brief from this top (Oligarch) to ask for your partnership in
re-profiling funds over US$450 million. I will give the details, but in
summary, the funds are coming via Bank Menatep. This is a legitimate
transaction. You will be paid 4% for your "Management Fees".

If you are interested, please write back by email and provide me with
your confidential telephone number, fax number and email address and I
will provide further details and instructions. Please keep this
confidential; we can't afford more political problems. Finally, please
note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back
promptly.

I look forward to it.

Regards,
L. Yuriy.