Joan Gilbert on Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:52:47 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> RE: False Allegation of Copyright Violation

     [orig To: "'John Young'" <jya@pipeline.com>]

Dear Mr. Young:

I do apologize for having angered the many individuals who may have
received my message and especially to you.  I obviously did not
understand what sort of service you provided to nettime and I had no
idea that my message to you and to nettime would be appear in places it
was never meant to be.

The mistake is mine and should not be attributed to Professor Frankfurt
or to Princeton University Press.

Sincerely,
Joan Gilbert, chastened and repentant