Steve Cisler on Tue, 22 Mar 2005 06:35:04 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Pain and Opportunity

Who said this?

"Anytime there's pain, there's opportunity, there's
revenue attached to solving that pain."

1. Kim Polese, former CEO of Marimba
2. Marquis de Sade, Paris, France
3. Carver Evans, personal injury attorney, Los Angeles
4. Dengyo Daisi, Tendai Buddhist sect leader, Tokyo Japan

Answer: Kim Polese, CEO of SpikeSource, "an open source IT services
company. Our goal is to substantially reduce the cost of software
infrastructure for IT organizations. We offer integrated, validated,
and certified open source stacks with ongoing maintenance, and
enterprise-class support services."

*San Jose Mercury News. March 13, 2005