gh on Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:39:11 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Art and eText - eText as Digital Art or Activism!?

Hello Nettime!

As I just recently started an etext wiki (http://www.literature.at/elib/www/wiki/) I wanted to add a
part, where artists and activists can play around with etxt. It can be any form of online interaction,
political, artistic or other.

Do you have any further suggestions on projects ? How can we alter static text? What can we create? I
would love to hear about your ideas about text. Below are some of my own questions and project ideas.
Besides there is a list of some projects on the net to inspire your creativity...

Here are some questions about text:

*Impact of text based virtual realities on society
*form vs content
*democracy as a text-based concept
*text in communication with all senses

I thought about some projects:

*Plugin which lets you leave comments and propose alternative txt
*Inter-Book-Linking - Hop from book2book
*An Eliza-Bot which cites Authors
*Official Document Mosaic
*Mix of different News-Pages
*Random etext Generator