porculus on Sun, 9 Oct 2005 16:02:45 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Solu Dot Org : Video artist Interview

> It's been a while since I've spotted a Netoschka Nezvanova thread in
> net-time... so it's
> almost my duty

mine too..as my erika'post was nettime moderated..permit i use of my duty too to
join my force to obscur in d!p darkness at my turn this new situation..in one word
would you mean my bud natacha+ need money for buying gazoline for her ferrari ? i
heard zuch itlalian car consume x10 than a texan suv, x5 than a papamobil even but
you say one could produce in proportion an amount of creating new narrative &
digital emotional sensor output with such cinematic device..enuf for full filling
artbase with so much smoke they all in rhizome will croak as rats in their hole?
then all volvovitz' super fuming hummers cant even not stop saddam to smoke cigar
& ask extra meat at the canteen & say he has till 5 rotten teeth to change befor
his trial for having an as nice working class smile than his buddy cia juges for
saying 'gotcha!  i am completly halfwit & stupid, i forgot all except georges bush
& georges cloney smile, i am the only real democratic guy in this fucking starving
autocrate bedlam, i seek politic asilum for making just a small bizness in san
diego..dont know, blinking netart or somezing..'