nettime's_spam_kr!k!t on Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:54:50 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> [spam] CONFIDENTIALITY

     [orig From: "kofiannan4un09@go.com" <kofiannan4un09@__.com>]

I Dr. Kofi Annan, Secretary-General of the United Nations, would like to
ask your partnership in reprofilling funds over $250m in excess, the
funds would be coming via a string of selected banks in Europe and Asia.

The Funds in question were generated by me during the oil for food
program in Iraq.  I have been getting scandals/ controversy in this
regards, you can read more on the links below-
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/apr2005/anna-a05.shtml
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2003/main042803.htm

You would be paid 5% as your management fee. Please do not write back
directly to me via my official email address.  All further
correspondence should be sent to my private mail box
(kofiannan4un@__.pl ). As soon as you indicate your interest I will give
further details.

Remember to treat this mail and transaction as strictly confidential.  I
will await your urgent correspondence via my private mail box- Dr.Kofi
Annan.  SECRETARY- GENERAL kofiannan@un.org www.un.org