Michael H Goldhaber on Sun, 20 Nov 2005 02:18:36 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> New - Reviews of books I like:

Alan, your current list of books, as impressive as always contains a
slight error. Edelman's theory of reentry had nothing to do with his
Nobel Prize, of 1972, which was for the chemical composition of
antibodies. His theories of consciousness came later.

Best,
Michael