nettime's cultural analysts on Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:38:59 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Paris Burning [u] [3x]

Table of Contents:

	From: "porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>
	Subject: Re: <nettime> Paris Burning [u]

	From: Richard Joly <rjoly@cam.org>
	Subject: <nettime> Paris Burning

	From: Patrice Riemens <patrice@xs4all.nl>
	Subject: Alan Riding: If only French Leaders listened to Pop Culture

---------------------------------

From: "porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>
To: <nettime-l@bbs.thing.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:57:56 +0100

> but Multitudes has
> historians and philosophers on it, hence is always very talkative, the
> discussion
> is more lively and detailed there.

wasnt i to be fired out there zome yearz ago as kind of voyouz & troll or somezing
i.e. neizer philozopher nor hiztorian at all!..uell bon, i am not, c'est la vie..&
who care, except this :

> a final point : i was made fairly uncomfortable by the story on this list
> of
> lesbian of color bashing, it's not for me to deny her experience, it does
> happen,
> and when racism is high homophobia isn't far, noor to speak of sexism, but
> ... +
> traditionally there is no women in cafe in southern countries (sicilly,
> north
> africa....) so there is no reason why there should be more in north
> african
> neighborhood cafe in Paris. It's a drag, alright, but not a surprise

?? what a drag indeed & who apreciate to see that in so bland terms..it's exactly
on such scruffiness in the assessment you let a guy as finkielkraut some very very
good points..it's not just question of cafe in sicilly, it's so evident for
those (& specialy girl & even heterosexual one) who had to take a train & a rer &
some elevator shaft(if it's out of order take the stairs) in many place you could
be easily for 2 or 3 euro & in 1/2 hours from 'paris intra muros' (even in some
place in paris intra muros beside)..dont let only my bud jean marie'ears to be
sensitive to such evidences

> it's a good things that weapons are not circulating here as they are in
> the
> states, but it's bleak

but ze fuck they are. if they was not in use it's cause one remains in some
burning 'sport' protocole & the 'brothers' remain out ('grand' fr=E8res' means in
french ghetto slang the elders, all those a bit familliar with rap culture would
understand all..rooh our ugly sarkozy did cause he just say lately somezing elders
are just mobster that sing our beloved france is just a slut to fuck on a trash
bin..you imagine that! on a trasbin!..rohh i hear public enemy's zong reach a
congress library or somezing but here it's even not conceivable..except in
subjonctif passe simple)..beside it was question to a great burning walk in paris.
our louis xiv in his time had a walk back from le louvre to versailles for having
the pulling back to conscienciously shoot all the vilain sicyllian of the time..as
degaulle did in 68 in some bullshit army base with grosse panzers.& grosse
luftwaffe for having back paris as in 1944..then what? it's not quite a revolution
my lord, but holala, what if natacha+'s ferrari would burn down to ashes in the
champ elysees ?.ho mon dieu, for sure my old rapeseed oil volkswagen would
follow...notice if we had ask help of poutine & american as in ww2 i am sure they
both say 'first of all you could put all those piromane sicillians in jail, france
have around 50000 prisonner, if we dont mistake you could x 4 for having the usan
%..150 000! what a confortable safety margin for a democratie, dont complain'