nettime's message splicer on Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:26:54 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Netizens expose scientific fraud in South Korea [2x]

Table of Contents:

   Re: <nettime> Netizens expose scientific fraud in South Korea [2x]
     "Joanne Mule" <mulperf@hotmail.com>

   Re: <nettime> Netizens expose scientific fraud in South Korea [2x]
     John Hopkins <jhopkins@neoscenes.net>

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:04:12 -0500
From: "Joanne Mule" <mulperf@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: <nettime> Netizens expose scientific fraud in South Korea [2x]

Ronda,

I see your point.  Online, people have time to write and get more specific
detail on a subject and put much more thought into it.  I have been able to
get more details online about a particular event than I could have gotten
out of the newspaper or on t.v.  In addition, one is able to access
worldwide sources from one location where previously we could not.  It is
quite incredible.  Thanks for your insight.