Anna on Sat, 8 Jul 2006 00:07:38 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Indymedia coverage during G8 July 15-17 in Russia

Hi,

the G8 in St.Petersburg is starting in a week and so the protests
against it are starting as well. At the same time a Counter-Forum is
taking place in Mali, Africa.

Indymedia is prepared for a lot of attention and since many people
aren't all fluent in Russian or Ukrainian an international editorial
team is is maintaining an international subsection of the
russian-language IMC: http://ru.indymedia.org/int

The site is still under construction, but it is already possible to
publish articles and upload pictures, video and audio files about
protests against the summit. Please use it and use any language that is
convenient for you. We will try to help with translations.

We do need more translators! If you can help with translations,
especially from and into Russian, please join or write to
http://lists.indymedia.org/mailman/listinfo/imc-ru-translators

Anna

--
http://keys.indymedia.org/cgi-bin/lookup?op=get&search=ECE49D5C