Heiko Recktenwald on Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:31:35 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Steve Cisler in search for ISEA 2006 blogs

The interesting question today is how the industry can manage to act so
illegal as early Napster users, Google and books etc, not to mention
googles usenet archive. Who likes winmodems?

Californian ideology, Joe Sixpack and Bill Gates are the same..

H.