porculus on Tue, 22 Aug 2006 07:29:00 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> IDF reading Deleuze and Guattari (and Debord)

>> http://www.frieze.com/feature_single.asp?f=1165]

> I conducted an interview with Kokhavi, commander of the Paratrooper
> Brigade, who at 42 is considered one of the most
> promising young officers of the IDF

ha heiko zis military blah remind me of terminal & terrific militarian
rhethoric down the age..yes it exist an as good one than 'vae victis' &
above all 'kill them all etc..' done in albi if no mistake, during cathare
heresie extermination..pity i forget the name of this one too,
but he was napo's general & be sure he has his
complete name for a complete avenue in paris he said somezing like
'a hussard who is not dead at 30 is a wanker'