nettime's digestive system on Sat, 4 Nov 2006 23:16:31 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Oaxaca update [Hashemi, Economopoulos]

Table of Contents:

   Fwd: URGENT: Military police invade University of Oaxaca
     Gita Hashemi <gita@ping.ca>

   In Memory of Brad Will
     Beka Economopoulos <beka@wdc.greenpeace.org>

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 16:25:41 -0500
From: Gita Hashemi <gita@ping.ca>
Subject: Fwd: URGENT: Military police invade University of Oaxaca

- --- forwarded message ---

Dear Friends:

At this moment, the federal military police are attempting to take
over the University of Oaxaca, violating laws of autonomy that
prohibit such actions. If you understand Spanish please tune into
the link below and follow the dramatic moments, as Radio Universidad
continues to trasmit as the siege continues and tear gas canisters are
dropped close to its instalations from helicopters. Where possible,
please consider organizing actions to protest this aggression with
activist groups in your community. Thank you very much for your
solidarity, CIEPAC San Cristobal de Las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico

>Para: EquipoNizkor Nizkor (nizkor@derechos.org) Asunto: URGENTE la
>PFP esta atacando la Universidad de Oaxaca Importancia: Alta
>
>A la opini=F3n Nacional e Internacional
>
>La PFP est=E1 entrando a la Universidad de Oaxaca y agrediendo al
>pueblo que la est=E1 defendiendo, favor pronunciarse ante la Embajada
>Mexicana todos los pa=EDses, se necesita de la solidaridad de todo el
>mundo. El pueblo de Oaxaca nos necesita hoy.
>
><http://www.indymedia.org/es>http://www.indymedia.org/es * radio
>
><http://ahimsa-radio1.indymedia.org:8300/appo.mp3.m3u>Radio
>APPO transmitiendo en vivo * radio
><http://stream.r23.cc:2323/appo.mp3.m3u>Mirror 1 de Radio APPO *
>radio <http://compi.ath.cx:8000/appo.mp3.m3u>Mirror 2 de Radio APPO *
>radio <http://radio.indymedia.org:8000/appo.mp3.m3u>Mirror 3 de Radio
>APPO * [] <http://vientos.info/cml/?q=3Dnode/5821>Minuto a minuto en
>el CML
>

>"El respeto de las personas hacia los animales es inseparable del
>respeto de las personas entre ellas mismas" An=F3nimo
>

>[]
>
>Marta Mendoza G=E1lvez SCLC, Chiapas, M=E9xico

CIEPAC, A.C.
Centro de Investigaciones Econ=F3micas y Pol=EDticas de Acci=F3n Comunitaria
calle Primavera 6, Barrio de la Merced
29240 San Crist=F3bal de Las Casas, Chiapas, M=E9xico
Tel/fax: en M=E9xico (01 967) 674-5168
=46uera de M=E9xico +52 (967) 674-5168
ce: ciepac@laneta.apc.org
personal: mpickard@laneta.apc.org