Andreas Broeckmann on Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:22:57 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> (fwd) a woman in iraq, video on youtube

From: "klaas glenewinkel" <klaas@mict-international.org>
To: "*K8*" <kaete@k-acht.com>
Subject: a woman in iraq, youtube
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 20:02:51 +0200

Hello,

I would like to invite you to watch a 5 minutes movie we made last week.

Zainab, is a unique story about a women in Iraq. It was originally a
radio piece made by our correspondent in Najaf, one of more than 40
interviews we conducted in the past 2 weeks on the issue of violence
against women in Iraq. We now added some pictures of the family and
an English translation.

The production was realized in cooperation with UNIFEM, Regional
Office Arab States.

Watch Zainab at:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sef--DZpBlQ>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sef--DZpBlQ

Greetings from Amman,

Klaas

-----------------media in cooperation & transition--------------

Check out: <http://www.niqash.org>www.niqash.org, the place to debate
Iraq and <http://www.niqash.org/sawtuha>www.niqash.org/sawtuha, a
site for Iraqi women issues.

Join the niqash list to read and post comments, news and
announcements at
<http://list.niqash.org/list/listinfo/niqash-debate>http://list.niqash.org/list/listinfo/niqash-debate

-> mict amman office
p.o.box 9735