Alan Sondheim on Sat, 12 May 2007 10:45:35 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> roaring burn

roaring burn

roaring doesn't get rid of the nightmare.
burned the skin off several in the vicinity.
wood screams to the sky burns.
ash burns. cinders burn. coals burn.
i asked cylinder.node.avatar c.n.a. cna:
help me on this one and i'll let you go.
now i don't know where they are.
roaring burn.

roaring burn.
my dreamland is your nightmare.
roaring propitiation and dark matter.
quasars and cut-off hands.
created gods fell into water.
suicide not science the solution.
i'll let you go but i'll track you down.
cylinder roaring burn. avatar roaring burn.
world-node puppet fury roaring burn.
roaring burn.

roaring burn.
i am on fire for you.
my arms are on fire for you.
my face is on fire for you.
my legs are on fire for you.
my friends are on fire for you.
my family are roaring burn.
my family are on fire.
i am burning for you.
i am roaring burn.
roaring burn.

roaring burn.
help me on this one and i'll burn you alive.
avatar-burning-world cylinder-burning-world.
burning-world-node and bridge to salvation.
salvation and i'll burn you alive.
roaring burn.

roaring burn.
fire went in the mouth.