Jon Lebkowsky on Wed, 15 Aug 2007 23:32:22 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> The banality of blogging

Thanks for your insight, Felix. I resonate with this point:

On 8/15/07, Felix Stalder <felix@openflows.com> wrote:

> This is often the case. Technologies are more advanced than their   .
> users Perhaps this is also the case with blogging                   .

One of the most interesting aspects of technology is in the observation of
the coevolution of the technology with its use and its users.

~ Aging Cyborg Jon L.

--
Jon Lebkowsky
jonl@polycot.com