martin hardie on Sun, 2 Dec 2007 01:58:15 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Fwd: www.theglobalvote.org

a  colleague has sent me this below. I'm (and he) are interested to see what
people think - what else could be done with it etc etc,

On the site working on a project www.theglobalvote.org could you take a look
at it and let me know what you think? Voting on global issues......  At this
moment soft launch we are having 100 members and need more, any idea how we
can reach out more to political science people around the world?

Martin

--

#+34 666519359 #

auskadi.mjzhosting.com/

"I was just so relieved that the toxicity of this government had gone, this
dreadful vicious show which had been around for all these years, the active
disparaging of particular classes and groups.

"I felt like you know sometimes you see people at factories, they've been in
a plant that's got toxic stuff on them and they get hosed down later. I felt
on Saturday night like I'd been hosed down."