Michael Weisman on Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:38:46 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> FW: [UDC] Academic research for media reform - a symposium for scholars

Nettime and CMR members (and you know who you are);

I want to encourage all Nettime and CMR members to attend the
(inter)National Conference for Media Reform in Minneapolis in July.  Amit?s
offer described below lets you get the early bird registration if you attend
both the academic conference and the main conference.  Both are excellent
events and you will not be sorry.  There will be many people attending from
all over N. America and the world, and I have suggested you might want to
contact others attending to setup a dinner or drinks event to help people
meet each other.

The main conference will be a very large affair with between 3000-5000
people.  The academic conference is a few hundred.

I encourage you to post info about the NCMR to your lists.

Mike Weisman