maxigas on Mon, 28 Apr 2008 07:48:27 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Proposal to create EU-wide "troublemakers" database

hi!

just to note that in face of the recent habit of the growing extreme
right in budapest there is some civil (=nonviolent) antifascism which
is getting moderately popular -- a new development. :)

what's relevant here is that the nazis are photographing people of the
antifa and putting it on their news portal, with phone numbers, emails
and place of residence. so some of the antifa turned up on a recent
demo with banners announcing their personal data. this is like
registering yourself to the fascists' troublemakers database. and it
really worked, they made it into the fascist sites.

i think it's a totally stupid strategy, funny but it doesn't stop
anybody from doing anything -- on the contrary!

maxigas